The purpose of the Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair is to build awareness of science through research of current and diverse agricultural issues and to cultivate career readiness skills through the interaction of students, educators, the public and the research community.
The Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair is sponsored by DuPont Pioneer and Animal Health International and is available to FFA members is grades 7-12.
- The 2017 Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair will be Wednesday April 5th beginning at 10:30 a.m. on the 5th concourse in Pinnacle Bank Arena. All displays must be set up between 9:00 and 10:00 on the morning of April 5th.
- Application and supplemental documents are due by March 15 via on-line:
- Application can be found in the Application Center on FFA.org
- Links to JotForm to submit application and supplemental documents:
- Documents due on March 15th include ALL of the following components and each part must be complete with signatures. Incomplete applications or applications missing signatures will be disqualified. ALL COMPONENTS MUST BE COMPILED INTO ONE PDF TO BE UPLOADED TO JOTFORM.
- Registration Form (first page in AET or FFA.org application)
- Research Plan Approval
- Title Page and Written Report (report template on FFA.org. Template link is also available in AET or FFA.org application. Once report is completed by the student, it is uploaded to the AET or FFA.org application)
- Adult Sponsor Checklist
- Hazardous Material Waiver
- Human Vertebrate Form
- Non-Human Vertebrate Form
- Project Extension Form (if needed)
- Previous Year Abstract (if needed)
- Documents due by 10:00 am on Wednesday of convention include ALL of the following components:
- Log Book
- Research Funding (May be submitted with the March 15th document if you wish)
- Components of the AET or FFA.org application that is not designated above and will not be scored for the 2017 Agriscience Fair:
- Skill Development Form
- Checksheet of Minimum Qualifications
- Manual Checksheet
Question about Agriscience Fair? Contact us!
Download Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair Files