The purpose of the Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair is to build awareness of science through research of current and diverse agricultural issues and to cultivate career readiness skills through the interaction of students, educators, the public and the research community.
The Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair is sponsored by DuPont Pioneer and Animal Health International and is available to FFA members is grades 7-12.
- The 2018 Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair will be Wednesday April 4th beginning at 10:30 a.m. on the 5th concourse in Pinnacle Bank Arena. All displays must be set up between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Application, Report, and Supplemental Documents are due by March 1 via on-line submission:
- Application can be found in the Application Center on FFA.org or on the AET.
- Report templates are located at here. You must log-in to your FFA.org account to view the templates.
- Agriscience Fair Application, Report, and all Supplemental Documents PDF, generated from FFA.org or AET, is to be submitted at the link below for the Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair. All components must be compiled into one PDF to be uploaded at the link below.
- Reference the Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair Handbook to ensure that ALL required components are included in the PDF submitted by March 1st. Any missing components will be given a 0 (zero) on the scoring rubric.
- Documents due by 10:00 am on Wednesday of convention include ALL of the following components:
- Log Book
- Research Funding (May be submitted with the March 1st document if you wish)
Question about Agriscience Fair? Contact us!
Download Nebraska FFA Agriscience Fair Files