The FFA Division of the Nebraska State Fair is the premier showcase for the work of Nebraska's agricultural youth.
Online Registration Now Open
Important reminders for 2017:
- First-time users should download the step-by-step instructions.
- For additional help, watch these videos.
- Swine exhibitors should have their PQA and premise ID information handy.
- FFA exhibitors who plan to participate in showmanship must register specifically for showmanship. Look for the "FFA: Showmanship" department in the drop-down list.
- If you have questions about divisions, classes, or rules, contact your FFA advisor. If you have technical difficulties during online registration, e-mail the technical support team at email@example.com.
Start the online registration process.
Key Dates for 2017
Here are important dates leading up to the 2017 Nebraska State Fair:
- July 10: Online registration opens.
- August 10, 5 p.m.: Deadline for FFA and 4-H livestock registration.
- August 21, 5 p.m.: Deadline for FFA static exhibit registration (ag mechanics, horticulture, crops).
Get the latest information, including updated rules, procedures, and tentative schedules, in Updates & Downloads.
2016 Parade of Champions Video
Check out this video recognizing the hard work and dedication of FFA and 4-H members at this year's Nebraska State Fair.